Registration Information and Printable Forms
Cancellation Policy for the Murray Half Marathon Entry fees are non-refundable; race numbers and entries cannot be transferred to another year or person. No exceptions. This means once we have received your entry, you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate, or if the event is cancelled because of weather, natural disaster or other unforeseen circumstances. All proceeds from this event will benefit the Anna Mae Owen Hospice Building Project.
Entry Fees for the 2016 Murray Half Marathon Events Categories.
| Half Marathon||$55.00||$60.00 ||$65.00||$75.00|
| 5K Run/Walk||$20.00||$25.00||$30.00||$35.00|
1. No Refunds
2. Participants unable to participate may pick up their packet, tech shirt and goodie bag during expo hours.
3. Participants unable to pick up their own race packet may have someone else pick up their packet for them. Persons picking up packets will be required to show your photo ID to the volunteer handing out race packets.
4. Participants may switch races. They must notify the Murray Half Marathon office at 270.762.1800 and complete a Switching Request Form. Switches may be done at the expo packet pick-up or in the Endowment office. There is no charge to do so, unless their is an applicable entry fee difference.
5. Substituting Relay Team Member. If you need to substitute a participant on your relay team, have the substitute complete the Switching Relay Participant Request Form. Forms may be completed at packet pick-up at the Expo. There is no charge switching relay participants.
6. Participants must be 18 years of age on race day to participate in the half marathon or relay event without a parents consent.